- 3 bedrooms
- Living Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
One of the two highest peaks of Parnassos, where residents fled to Delphi after the deluge of Deucalion, listening to the howling of the wolves inviting them to Parnassos. In fact, it was none other than the Delphic priests. Later, the ark ran aground there with Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha, primogenitors of the Greeks.
Capacity for accomodating 6 people, which can be increased to 11 people when joined with Chalet Protogeneia..
- Three (3) bedrooms:
- – Two bedrooms with double bed each.
- – One bedroom with bunk bed (single bed down and single bed up).
- Living room with fireplace and entertainment equipment (TV).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
- Bathroom with shower.
Additional benefits – Services
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Provision of quality in-room amenities, including bathrobe, slippers etc.
- Breakfast is available and / or lunch with low charge
- Transfer from and to the airport or to another destination with low charge
- Ability to provide a driver at a charge
- Baby room equipment
- Provision of a welcome-in bottle of wine
- Luggage Storage
- Mini bar
- Private Parking
- Outdoor, roofed BBQ
- Outdoor living room spaces
- Auxiliary laundry room – ironing, common to the entire complex